The Fall 2017 round of Solarize Rhode Island has ended. A new round of Solarize will begin in May. Click on the link in the Yellow box to be contacted with more information.
Solarize Rhode Island seeks to expand the adoption of small-scale solar electricity in participating communities through a competitive, tiered-pricing structure that increases savings for everyone as more home and business owners sign contracts.
How Solarize Works
1. Find out if your home is good for solar by signing up.
2. Request a free no-obligation site visit.
3. Receive a quote from a participating solar installer.
4. Ask about $0 down financing.
5. Sign a contract, and enjoy solar savings for years to come.