Get Started Now
The spring 2017 round of Solarize Rhode Island is now underway! Solarize Rhode Island seeks to expand the adoption of small-scale solar electricity in participating communities through a competitive tiered pricing structure that increases the savings for everyone as more home and business owners sign contracts.
Congratulations to the communities of Cranston and Charlestown that have been selected as the new spring 2017 Solarize Rhode Island municipalities!
The signup period for the spring round of Solarize RI began on June 7th. If you live in Charlestown or Cranston and you would like information about the Solarize program, click on the name of your community to find out more and to sign up.
How Solarize Works
1. Find out if your home is good for solar by signing up.
2. Request a free no-obligation site visit.
3. Receive a quote from a participating solar installer.
4. Ask about $0 down financing.
5. Sign a contract, and enjoy solar savings for years to come.
Sign up by clicking below to find out if your home is good for solar and you will be contacted by a pre-selected installer.